Monday, September 12, 2011

Friends .....

I'm sure everyone has friends in their life. There are friends of all sorts. Some will call them so 'called' friends and be with us just get something from us. Once they get their job done, you will not be bothered. It may sound like parasite but that is the truth. 
There are friends whom are just there for timebeing, they leave no good nor bad memories....
There are friends whom are there for you when you are in need. They will be standing by no matter what to be there for you. I'm glad that I have friends like that. 
They are there till now for me and I am for them. No matter what happens you guys have been the dear ones and the closest to my heart...... I do not have to list you in the friends list, You know you are the one....
I'm lucky to have meet you and have you as a friend for all these year. Of course we have had our times when we quarrel, argue, fight.....yet we forget about it the next moment and we'll be giggling away......
Thanks for being such a wonderful dear friend of mine........I hope we can still be the same as we age together....
we age yes but the friendship never :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

^_^
i miss u friend...heeee

Unknown said...

Miss you toooo.....and our outings!!!