Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 is ending and 2012 is approaching.....
It has been a year with lots of memories.... 
I welcomed 2011 at Sealine, Doha and this year still unsure where will I be during the eve of New Year...
Would be somewhere in Malaysia....
The first half of the year has been fun...I was away in Doha.....
I grew closer to my team members while in Doha..... 
Each day in Doha was challenging, fun...there were so many things happening around us...

Mom, Dad and siblings as usual with all the feuds.....
Lost a dear uncle of mine on 1st June....wished I had seen him one last time....
His memory is still fresh in my mind....
A friend whom I wasn't sure what he wants....finally he left
A complicated friendship clinging along...... which am not sure where it'll will lead
Catching up with friends and cousins was a routine every week....

I have been working on my appearance since July....
Half way through it now....
Which is one of my resolutions for 2012.....
Looking forward for more challenges and fun in 2012.....
I'm sure I can face it with more courage and cherish every moment with my loved ones :)




No comments: