Monday, June 30, 2008

First Time

hmmm...inspired again to write sumthing here...See my friends write so much in blogs, sumtimes i wonder, why they need to blog and what's the reason behind it. I used to blog in friendster during college days and paused till today. I read amira's and sarah's blog...:p, everytime these gals will say "writing blog"...and used to wonder what they are writing. Finally I asked Amira what's her blog url. And there you go, this is hw i got infected....hahahahhaha :pBeen working in Satyam for about 9 mths now. What else, work??? It's going on fine, sumtimes lotsa of it sumtimes...i got nothing to do...bug ppl or mind own my business.......I have made alot of friends in Satyam over the period here. Started from our training period, ELTP 15, fun time that we had together. We had laughter and scolding together. Reachout for each other, bully each other. The first person I talked to was Hazlina, was sitting beside her on the first day, then chat with May2 and Yen (like the Japan currency :P) . The next day was on leave, to settle some stuffs for the passpport and bond agreement.Then, met Nisha, Mira and Sal. Nisha was alil late choosing her place, she had to sit at the back row but not really the back row. I was sitting with Mira, Sal and Yen. Then I came to know of Sarah, Hafeez, Asha (main brain) and Shauqi(Shockers ::P)......this is how it started.....Now all of us are into the business team and we still do kip in touch.Hope the relationship remains. Everyday we meet alot of people, but only certain will leave an impact in your life.


p/s: and yes....cant wait for tonite, watching movie with Mira and Hafeez....WANTED...yahooooo...see

adioz....

No comments: