Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Blues

Sumthing was wrong with this blog..or maybe I clicked on a wrong link....my blog first blog went missing after I update my profile....am still learning the features of this blog...*wink*...to make life easier...i just simply repost the blog.
My weekend was good...tiring though.....Friday movie...was good, WANTED....finally got a chance to see Hafeez's new car......Sat, took my newphew out....Unable to get ticket for Kung-fu Panda in Pyramid......we went for the Incredible Hulk...GUESS wht...he was scared and we had to come out in just 15 mins.....First time in my life I walked out of the cinema, during the first 15 mins of the movie. Not even the first half......promised to take him for Kung-fu Panda next week...hope fully I can get the tickets earlier......
Sunday, my cuz moved into my apartment..ditched her halfway and went to KL for window shopping with Bindey......Window shopping which cost me rm 500....huhuhu..*wink* bought 2 suit materials and a saree....it was a good bargain.....i was suppose to get her one aswell....finally i spend all my money on myself....*wink* *wink* I promised that I'll surely get her one soon.....as a gift for her wedding......some new colors been added to my wardrobe, a turquiose, another creamy orange and a red saree.....huhuhu...the embroderie work was good..and colorful....
next shopping would be looking for cosmetic jewelery for the suits that I got yesterday....to wear for Bindey's wedding...planning ahead...hahaha
I piecered my nose, and damn it's still painful...i mean not to say very pain ful but then the pain is still there......Had to be careful when i wipe my face....gossh, had a dream last night that, the stud went inside my nose and had go thru a surgery....And I woke up that instance.....huhu...

Felt no mood to work this morning....not enuff sleep i guess.....and feeling tired...planning to sleep early....I guess that's all....quite a lengthly post....

P/S: IM, yea I hv started also...infected by amira and sarah,,.....:p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha, welcome to the world of blogging!

I've linked u ;-)

sitizero said...

welcome hinthu...
;)

Adam. said...

Welcome to the world full of lies.haha..

**Damn,Angelina Jolie is hot.Don't tell Amira.=P

Afida Anuar said...

Welcome2... hinthu, nanti i link u nye blog:D