Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Week TO Start.......

Hmm...what shall I say?...*wink*..
Another Monday just passed on, Comes Tuesday and Wednesday is about to come...huhu...
My weekend was good...planned to go for movie, Get Smart on Friday after work, with Shakti and Chan, but then cancelled last minuted, we thought it was gonna rain heavily.....huhu...kesian Chan made her stayed back, if not, surely she packs her clothes on Thurs night and head back home after work on Friday.
Saturday went for Mus's wedding with Amira and Hafeez......then, accompanied my cuz and my sisters to Sg.Wang and Times Square. Told myself not to buy anything, but then when the word SALE was bold on every outlet we entered....had to buy...couldnt keep my itchy hands quietly...huhu
*wink* got new handbag, blouse, skirt, pants, a pair of shoes and sandals....quiet alot...bought for youngest sister some clothes....huhu...am good sister also...getting stuffs for the younger siblings...*wink*
Can't wait for this Friday to come....going to Penang...short holiday I would say...cuz and Shakti are coming. They both haven't been to Penang, so, Me like the tour guide gonna show them around...huhu, my brother would be the driver...huhu, he'w working in Penang. Bought the bus tickets last night. Wanted to go by train but all tickets sold out, last minute planning...
hmm....I think that's all....wanna go into e-learning but then I fear I'll fall asleep and it's been cold since morning........hw nice if it was a holiday today, can just lay on d bed....*wink*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oit...nk gi penang tk kasi tahu pun..waaaa...wah..bynye u shopping...jelesnyeeeeee

Unknown said...

Haha, last min plan for Penang, will let u knw the next outing, plannning for langkawi nw....hehehe, isyyy, dunlah..i'm so sad after spending my money...huhu

Afida Anuar said...

bila nak apdet blog ni hinthu??hihihi