Monday, July 28, 2008

Ending of July.....
Another month is coming to an end....just like another week to end.....soon will be Aug. Gosh...TIME IS FLYING damn fast....still remember the 2008 New Year...I bet all eltp15 would remember it....we're celebrating it together in the training lab, Satyam GDC....:P....can't forget those old days....everyone making fun of everyone...

Talking abt end of July......THE PAY IS STILL NOT IN!!!!!!.....what's going on???? the sale is on but the pay is not in.....got so many plans this month.....exiciting to go for shopping but it hurts while paying a long bill...:P I think all will be thinking the same...huuhuuhu.....

Sometimes I wonder, what am going to do for the rest of year.....just work????....I don't think i'll be doing the same for another 10 - 15 years.....coz, am bored of the working life....I know that I have been working only for 2 years now...but then...doing the same old routine everyday it's such a bore...what you guys think?? hmmmm......

I need to go for a movie parade....just myself....watch 3 mv a day....and come back... need to release some bad omen in me...*wink*....but dunno when to go...ust cant get time only for myself......just me, with no one...do whatever I want.....go wherever I want.....I'm not sure if I'm asking too much...but I want time for myself...everyday week people plan things for me.....people expects me to be there....and keep things tidy...

It's 2.38pm and I dont have work now........done for the day.....dunno what to do will 6pm....more than 3 hours 2 go......I got no mood for anything....sumtimes I feel real hopeless.....haha...I think am gng crazy......hmm...wondering what else I couldt to value the time that I have......hope fully I'll find sumthing interesting rather than dreaming in office......:P

1 comment:

xxx said...

halo mis hin2 yg tak update her blog for bout 3 months...
u r tagged...
;p