Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life Has to GO ON......

End of work week.....FRIDAY, the day almost all working adult lookout for, a day where school student eagerly waitin.....a day when most college students go partying.....as for me, yes I fall in the category of ppl whom awaits for this very day to come......On Friday, after lunch...very rare that I have work to do.....I'll be expected to read some documents or do some e-learning.....as for me if i do either one for an hour for sure, I'll fall ASLEEP....*wink*... Can't wait for the clock to tick 6pm.....
One of my chat companion on half day.......gosh...i don't really dunno what to do....I've been read a PDF doc entitled "Men are from Mars and Women Are from Venus by John Gray", pretty interesting notations about apposite sexes......I mean men and women....191 pages.....I just been reading about page 15 now...still along way to go......
I wish my life was different that what I am now.....I know that everyone wish just like I do, but then I feel that my life been terrible......I dun hv any good childhood memory that I can think of now....was not close to my family...even till now, I barely knw them personally and same goes to them, they barely know me........As am the eldest...all the blame the younger ones do, comes to me...I dun blame that but then parents should change the way they think....why do they always think a child's behavior has gone bad b'coz of the other siblings and friends......why should point fingers to others? why put blame on other's when you yourself dont know wht's in them? it hurts when u get the blame without knowing what's going on.............Parents should talk to the child as polite they can, befriend them.....I feel the child's behaviour is purely parents' responsibility to nuture since young age........This will bring a dramatic change in ones life........Some of my family thinks I'm arrogant, ego, "kacang lupakan kulit"*forgot the eng proverb...* , what so ever they call me they don't know what I'm gng thru and am sure they are there just to irritate me...I dun want to name them......just had it enuff in my life.....I was made fun that I may not get my degree, most of them disliked when I joined APIIT, coz, it's a private college...on my cuz and his wife supported me.....thanks to him, till today he and his wife are the 2 most great people in my life, when I graduated with good result, Of COURSE I show it OFF to the rest of the family.... So much pain, Just dun want to think of them now.....cant stop the downpour from eyes.....huhuhu...

I'm just frustrated with my life and get rid of this place.......go sum whr there's no one after me.... I have done so much, that I dont think I have more energy...........to carry the burden.....
I'm really hoping to have a good weekend myself.....just me, me and my room....with no one's presence......I need some Peace........Someone out there, will you please help me to get SOME PEACE.................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

jom gi holiday..i da lama nk gi picnic..jomla...watch sun down..hehehe..bbq..wah..bestnyee

Unknown said...

jom2......i pun dah lama....the last we went i think b4 my niece was born..4 years ago....huhu

Afida Anuar said...

Hai Hinthu...nice entry..enjoy reading them
but hihi..just one request..
can u make a paragraph
easy to read..hihih
ok
have a nice day!

Unknown said...

fida...thx for ur comments dear...will work on the paragraph, hehehe